Sunday, September 16, 2012

Discussion #1 Bạn có thể tìm thấy Thiên Chúa ở đâu? Where can we find God?

Người Công Giáo tin rằng chúng ta không thể nhìn thấy Thượng Đế hay Thiên Chúa bằng đôi mắt thường tình nhân loại nhưng ta có thể cảm nhận được sự hiện diện của Thiên Chúa qua Ngũ Quan: Ngửi, Nếm, Sờ, Nghe và Thấy. Hơn thế nữa, họ còn tin rằng họ có thể lắng nghe tiếng gọi của Thượng Đế bằng trí khôn, con tim, và linh hồn. Lắng nghe bằng trí khôn là sự cảm nhận Thiên Chúa qua việc sử dụng lý trí để suy đoán. Lắng nghe bằng con tim nghĩa là chúng ta đem lời mời gọi của thượng đế "ấp ủ trong tâm hồn" chúng ta. Nghĩa là chúng ta lắng nghe với con tim đầy yêu mến và thực hành lời mời gọi này. Lắng nghe bằng linh hồn nghĩa là chúng ta lắng nghe với lòng tin, tin rằng tiếng gọi của thượng đế có uy lực đánh động và biến đổi chúng ta để chúng ta trở nên tốt đẹp hơn. Đặc biệt là người công giáo tin vào những gì Thượng Đế hoặc Thiên Chúa mạc khải (tiết lộ cho họ) qua Kinh Thánh và Thánh Truyền về những mầu nhiệm, điều mà loài người không thể giải thích nổi qua khối óc nhỏ bé và giới hạn.



Câu Hỏi:
1. Theo bạn, bạn có thể cảm nhận đuợc Thiên Chúa qua những sự vật hoặc loài vật ở chung quanh bạn không? Xin cung cấp 1 thí dụ cụ thể để dẫn chứng tư tưởng của bạn.

2. Trong đời bạn, lúc nào đó bạnđã cảm nghiệm sự hiện diện của Thiên Chúa một cách đặc biệt, đó là khi...

3. Một số lý do tại sao bạn muốn học hỏi thêm về đức tin Công giáo, đó là...


Catholics believe that we cannot see God though our own human eyes but we can feel His Presence through our five senses: smell, taste, touch, hearing and sight. Moreover, they also believe that we can listen to the voice of God with our mind, heart, and inner soul. Listening with mind is to feel the existence of God through power of reasoning. Listening with heart is to embrace God calls within our heart, meaning our heart is filled with love and willingness to carry out God will. Listening with soul is to listen with a strong belief that God will change and empower us to be better persons. Especially, they also believe in what God revealed to us through Bible and Sacred Tradition, especially on mysteries, things that we cannot explain using our own little brain.

Questions:
1) Can you feel God through external things and creatures around you? Please provide a concrete example to illustrate your point.

2) There has been a moment in your life that you can closely felt the existence of God. This is when…

3) Some of the motives for learning Catholic Faith are …



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Ngoc Bich

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

1/- Tôi cãm nhận được sự ban phước của Thiên Chúa đối với bản thân là có một gia đình Hạnh Phúc ; Chúa đã ban cho tôi một người vợ hiền , đám đang và một con trai rất ngoan đạo và chăm chỉ học hành .

Unknown said...

2/-Tôi chưa cãm nghiệm sự hiện diện 1 cách đặc biệt của Thiên Chúa nhưng tôi cãm nhận được Thiên Chúa đang hiện hữu trong cuộc sống hàng ngày .
3/- Thứ 1 là Vợ và Con tôi là người Công Giáo . Thứ 2 : tôi tin là sau khi chết sẽ có sự phán xét của Thiên Chúa đối với tôi .

kphung1 said...

My response was too long to post. I posted it at: "http://www.kevinphung.com/vnrcia/"
The password is: "kevinphungrcia"

Unknown said...

Hi this is Huy.

1) Everything on this earth is created by God. There is a presence of God in everything I do. What ever happen in the past, I can only ask for God forgiveness.

2) I have not experience any phenomenon but I do believe his existence.

3) Expand my knowledge about Catholic.

Unknown said...

1. I have to admit, I’ve always been quite skeptical to whether there is God. In fact, before I started attending the class, I never thought God ever exists. If he did, then how come horrible things happen… many people die due to natural causes, good people die young family losing their love ones, etc. If God exists, then he wouldn’t just watch, right? Isn’t he supposed to guide us? Well, after a few classes I’ve been more open minded. I’m trying to absorb what I learn in class. For instance, thay Minh mentioned that we all exist on earth for a reason. There could be angels around us when we don’t even realize it. When I heard that, I immediately that of a coworker whom I used to work with. She was like a mentor to me. She’s Catholic but she doesn’t talk like preaching. She gave me guidance to seek for peace, patience and to have a strong mind.

2. I don’t think there has been a moment in my life where I felt the existence of God yet.

3. I guess I have two selfish motives for learning the Catholic Faith. First, it’s to have a background knowledge of the Catholic Faith so when I’m married, my future husband and I would stand on the same common ground as far as religious beliefs. From what I’ve heard, this is supposed to lessen a certain obstacles or complications in a marriage. The second is for myself to find faith. I’m somewhat an atheist but I’m trying to open my mind hoping find faith at the end of class. If I can get myself to belief, I will always have someone to lean on support and to guide me through tough times.

Unknown said...

1) I believe their must be a creator of this universe. I don't think that all the surroundings we have today are created via nature or science.

2) well, I just feel peaceful and relaxed when I pray to God for guidance.

3) The main reason is to learn about his scarification for our sins and his teaching.

Anonymous said...

HongLinh said....
Toi da tim thay Thien Chua trong mot giac mo rat dep da hien huu trong toi nhieu nam qua, tu do Ngai la nhip cau noi de toi den voi Ngai hom nay ....

Unknown said...

1. Theo toi chung ta co the cam nhan Thien Chua qua nhung su vat, su viec chung quanh. Vi du nhu Chua da ban cho chung ta su song, tinh yeu giua nam va nu, tinh ban, anh mat troi soi sang chung ta moi ngay.
2. Trong doi toi toi da cam nhan duoc su hien dien cua Chua. Chua da ban cho toi nguoi ban, nguoi yeu va cung la nguoi chong cua toi hien gio va Chua ban cho toi nhung dua tre that xinh dep. Cuoc song cua toi da chiu su ban on cua Chua.
3. Toi da chiu su ban on cua Chua nen toi muon tro thanh 1 ki to huu va hoc hoi nhieu hon ve Chua va dao.

Unknown said...

1)As a child, I have always felt that god is a part of everything and I do feeI that people can feel god in pretty much anything if they believe it. I've live life with the motto that things happen for a reason and that god has a plan for each of us. Therefore, everything that I have encountered, the good and bad, I have accepted and learned from it because I felt that god made it happen that way for a reason. A few years ago I felt like I was going through one of the hardest time in my life were I felt so alone. As a pet owner, I felt that I would not have made through this hard time without the companionship of my loving dog. It is weird to say but I felt that my dog wasn't just an animal but instead her soul was like some kind of human being. During that time I felt that I wasn't loved but for some strange reason I felt god made this creature love me when I needed love the most which helped me get through some of my rough patches.

2) In 2003, I was in a major car accident. An accident that occurred while I was sleeping in a vehicle. I remembered opening my eyes to nothing but loud noises. It was the weirdest feeling but all I remember was waking up and passing out at different locations but the only similarities I had was white dust or light as I would open my eyes... Now looking back, the white dust or light could have been from the airbag or paramedics but I remember it made me feel protected and safe. I believe that at incident god was there with me.

3) My motives for learning the catholic faith is that I feel it will help bring unity to my family and understand more about sacrifices that were made for us.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.